Monday 4 June 2012

Monday June 4th - 2012

So, in hopes that the sunshine is not so far away I've made my first Pandora-style charm bracelet! Hoorah for summertime! I got these really cool pandora-style beads off the Manchester Bead Shop website (www.the-beadshop.co.uk). I'm not so keen on the usual silver snake chain bracelet I've seen them on, so I made a simple waxed cotton cord bracelet to go with them instead with a flat clasp so that the beads can slide on and off easily.

I am going to be keeping my eye out now for some new additions!! Now I can mix and match the beads AND can mix and match the cord bracelets as well (I am going to make a navy blue one to make it look a bit more nautical and a pink cord version too that I can match with a flowery silver bead! Ooh the possibilities are endless! :-).

These are my favourite two beads, I really like the red and white stripes and I love the cute starfish. All I need now is a blue bead and I am set for the Jubilee! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment